Content created with AI
This funko is one of the activities that I did in the first module. It was created with AI using the app called Copilot. I basically described how I dressed, the color of my glasses, my eyelashes, etc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-zOiXK2LWreT1Kk-jXhvAAq10hyfhgGPNA9mOUD93jI/edit?usp=sharing
In this link you will find one of the lessons plans I created using AI, I never imagined how easy is to create a class!
This Lego is one of the activities that I did in the first module. It was created with AI using the app called Copilot. I basically described how I dressed, the color of my glasses, my eyelashes, etc.
.jpeg)


Hello Adriana! I read your blog and I really liked it, but my favorite part has been your funko, which is a clear example of what we learned in this module since it shows that you put into practice what you learned to obtain such a beautiful image of yourself.
ResponderEliminar